Monday, March 5, 2007

Teddy Bear-Teddy Palmer & The Rumble Band



Here is another great thudding Glam Stomper. Teddy Palmer was a hit in Ireland and for some odd reason Toronto, Ontario as well (Only two hours away from me!). He even hopped the Atlantic to play a show at the Maple Leaf Ballroom in Toronto in 1972.

Also, all you Ravers out there, let me know how this sounds. I just picked up the Numark TTUSB Turntable and I think the sound has drastically improved over my first few rips.
I wanna know what ya' think.

As always, look to the left to see how ya' can download this full song.
*Thanks To Glam Rock Bear for the image.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Anonymous said...

Just came across this! Greetings from Teddie (Teddy) Palmer, and thanks for the recognition!

Anonymous said...

Check out the video! Especially anyone who attended the Maple Leaf Ballroom, Christie/St Clair, in 1973 and 1974.....go to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhSA3tSaTnc